Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Just general gratitude

Maybe, this is going to be a great year, if the tale is true that you repeat the same thing throughout the year as you do first.

Yesterday was just, well, good, suprisingly good in everyway. Now,  I'm sining that song "..it's gonna be a good life..good good life"

Really, it was magical how everything seemed to denote general goodness and I was so happy, that I started to contemplate things in a more eternal perspective, cause I could sort of see a break in the clouds!

I am so thankful for life today. I think I'll keep it, instead of a do over, I am just glad for the choices I made cause they lead me here, with my mindset so I can fix anything awry.

To top that, my daughter just called me clever and I think that she ised the word knowingly!

No comments: